MUSANDAM (DIBBA) TOUR
Musandam Dibba is haven for nature lovers, its impressive landscape with crystal
clear water, towering mountain range, rough coastline and healthy climate will for
sure leave you enthralled. The trip starts by pick you from your location in Dubai,
and drive you past some of the most scenic regions including Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain
and Ras Al Khaimah.
Upon a picturesque drive through tapered trails and hair-pin curves engraved out
of the magnificent Hajar Mountains, we’ll lead you to Dibba Harbor where you can
board a traditional Omani wooden dhow reflecting Bedouin style décor with beautiful
carpets and comfortable pillows. In glorious sunshine, as the dhow drifts along
the fjords flanked by mountains, you’ll feel that you’re a world away from the daily
hustles of life. The scenery is strikingly beautiful with all silence and tranquility
around you. If you’re a water sport enthusiast, go for an exciting banana boat ride,
try fishing, or plummet into the emerald green waters to swim. After all, the water
of Musandam is a sanctuary for an incredible range of fish as well as other marine
Aside from a sumptuous Continental buffet lunch, we provide you with all refreshments
and snacks to ensure that you never run out of fuel to make most this amazing cruise.
- Pick up from the mentioned locations only
- Full day Musandam Dhow cruise departing from Dibba harbor
- Continental Buffet lunch with refreshments
- Fishing & Swimming with life jackets
- Drop off to your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Booking and payments can be made both online and by contacting our toll free helpdesk at 800 1234
- Visa Charges (Oman visa fee & UAE exit fee) are included in our price & nothing be paid by the guest at the border
- All guests must carry the original passport with them on the day of trip
- Full refund for cancellation before 7 days.
- Cancellation within 7 days, No refund
- Amendment can be done before 7 days. Within 7 days no amendment and no refund.
- Guests must carry original passport which is valid for minimum 6 months.
Visa Information (Subject to change)
- Most UAE residence visa holders and all citizens of GCC countries do not require
a visa and may enter Oman by road presentation of valid passport. Citizens of 59
other countries including EU, U.S, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan can
apply for a visa at the border. Intending visitors to Oman should remember that
they should have the necessary documentation to re-enter the UAE.
- Departure time: Departs on Daily Basis 12 Hours 06:30 AM to 06:30 PM (Subject to
changes according to season)
- Pick up from other emirates is available at an extra charge.